Professor and Classmates:
I have tried to figure out the blogging and with the professor's help through email I was unable to screw it up. I did not find the new post tab at the very top of my blog page. I feel like a dunce but I have learned a valuable lesson. Listen and pay attention because for 7 weeks I didn't find the new post tab until now after I spoke with Professor Aguilar. That was my fault and again I apologize to you all. So, finally I have achieved a new post on my blog page and hope you all can enjoy unit 9 project post.
Emmett
Popular Posts
-
Hello fellow classmates and bloggers, You can call me "Stokes"! I am excited to enter the world of blogging and especially when...
-
Review your unit 3 personal assessment of your psychological, physical, and spiritual well-being. Reflect on these areas . How did you sco...
-
Professor and Classmates: I have tried to figure out the blogging and with the professor's help through email I was unable to screw it...
-
I. Introduction Why is it important for health and wellness professionals to develop psychologically, spiritually and physically?...
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emmett,
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you were able to find the new post tab. Sometimes it does take a little time to figure some of these things out.
Good luck!
Cherri Looney